Are You Considering Invisalign?
At Dossett Dental, we love to help our patients achieve their ideal smile. Having straight, beautiful teeth is something that everyone wants. Many people that have crowded or crooked teeth feel self-conscious about their smiles, but there is, understandably, a lot of hesitation when it comes to getting traditional braces. That’s why Invisalign is so popular!
Invisalign treatments are clear braces, so they are much less noticeable than traditional braces, and come with many benefits, such as:
- No uncomfortable brackets or wires
- Smooth and comfortable
- Easy removal for cleaning
- No food restrictions
The Invisalign Process
Dossett Dental is pleased to offer an easy four step process for anyone wanting Invisalign braces.
- It all starts with a phone call where we will schedule your free consultation. When you come in, we will help evaluate whether or not Invisalign is right for you. You’ll have a chance to meet our amazing team and become acquainted with the Invisalign process.
Once you’ve decided on Invisalign braces, our team will create a 3D digital image of your teeth to help us customize your treatment plan.
- Based on the images we take of your teeth, we will create clear aligners that have been personalized to fit your teeth perfectly.
- Follow our instructions, and come in every two weeks for your new aligners until your treatment plan is complete.
Contact us today to find out more about Invisalign!
In order to schedule your free initial consultation, call Dossett Dental atOur office is located right off of Lebanon and Legacy. We offer evening and Saturday hours for your convenience!
Dossett Dental Frisco
4275 Legacy Dr. #500
Frisco, TX, 75034
Hours Of Operation
10:30am to 7:00pm
8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 5:30pm
8:30am to 4:00pm
8:30am to 2:00pm